Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

POOR DINING ASSISTANCE

Sail Date: September 27, 2014

I WAS UPSAT WITH MY DINING TABLE LOCATION  WHICH SAT EIGHT PEOPLE, ONLY FOUR ASSIGNED, AND LOCATED IN THE VERY BACK OF DINING ROOM  MEANING WE WERE NOT PART OF THE CROWD, BEING PLATIUM, I WAS GIVEN PRIORTY ASSISTANCE.  THE PHONE NUMBER GIVEN  FOR ASSISTANCE FROM THE MATRI DE,  WAS NEVER ANSWERED..I ASK FOR THE MATRI DE, TO COME TO THE TABLE TWICE BUT HE NEVER CAME BY, NOT EVEN TO CHECK ON US.  THERE WAS A NUMBER OF EMPTY TABLES WHERE WE COULD HAVE BEEN RELOCATED.

VERY CLEAN