Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Best vacation ever

Sail Date: September 27, 2014

This being my second cruise I kind of knew what to expect but watching my husbands face as we pulled into the Port of Miami was priceless. Let me tell you the FTTF is worth it and I highly recommend it. We were at the port around 11:30 and on the ship by 11:50 am! Straight through security to the FTTF line and then straight on the ship. We went directly to our room 7453 which was ready and small but well worth getting the Aft facing balcony. After settling in we went upstairs to grab a bite to eat, Guys Burgers it was and I tell you they were on point and delicious. They would be my husbands staple for the entire cruise. The whole week is a blur from different activities all day and night to the amazing stops in Cozumel, Belize, Mahogany Bay, Grand Caymans! We truly enjoyed every minute of it. Our only complaint well my complaint is finding cigarette butts on my balcony and burn holes in the chairs from people above me smoking and tossing their "butts" below.... Also someone near us was smoking marijuana which in my state is legal (WA) but pretty sure in Miami and the ports we visited was not. The shows were great actually left me wanting more I thought they were to short. The cruise director was so funny and personable Dr E. Loved him. Our room steward Derrick (my husband caught his name) was the best ever he took very good care of us and deserves way more than the tips we gave him! We ate dinner at the Emerald Steakhouse the first night well worth the extra cost and they gave us a bottle of wine!! The adult comedy was definitely adult. When they say in your fun times ADULT ONLY they mean it! Which was not a problem for us just be warned. Some people get a little crazy we will leave it at that. All in all this was an amazing cruise and was a great way for us to celebrate our honeymoon! Thank you Carnival!

Derrick our room steward was amazing
Small room but the balcony and view makes up for it, we had an issue with someone smoking and dropping their "butts" on our deck and chairs.
Miami, Florida
We shopped!
Belize City, Belize
Took an excursion, Starfish Island Save your money! Don't go there
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Pretty, beach is PACKED!
George Town, Grand Cayman
Best stop ever!

Try Guy's burgers! And make sure you watch the shows you won't be disappointed!