Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: September 13, 2014

We had an excellent trip aboard the Carnival Glory to the Western Caribbean!  We had no problems with any of the staff, food, or ports.  If you have never been to Belize then I would strongly urge you to go on your next cruise.  Belize is beautiful, the people are nice and friendly, and  the atmosphere is so relaxing.

We also got to see the Island of Roatan, Honduras. The first time we were supposed to visit this port, on a previous cruise, the port workers were on strike so we weren't able to dock. The captain and crew did not want to risk the safety of the passengers so we left and proceeded to the next port. This trip there were no problems, and we totally enjoyed ourselves.

The last two nights of our cruise new comedians were brought on board, they were the funniest of all the ones I have seen on any cruise.  I would recommend the Carnival Glory, and the Exotic-Western Caribbean cruise to anyone who has not been yet, or has never been on a cruise.

No issues!
Always enjoy the exotic offerings, or the "Things I wouldn't eat" is what I think they called it.
Clean when we arrived, and kept clean through out the entire trip!
We only had one incident and that was in the comedy club. Two of the wait staff decided that we were not worth waiting on because we were not ordering drinks. One even turned and walked away after asking us what we wanted and we only wanted ice water. But, the club manager did address the issue as soon as we reported it. All the other wait staff were excellent!
All of the activities we went to were well organized and fun. The last two comedians they had were hilarious! I especially enjoyed the Motown review, and the song trivia.
Children's Programs N/A
We had a great time at each port we visited.
Miami, Florida
Didn't see anything here because we went straight to the boat.
We got a great tour, and guide near the port area. Make sure you ask questions, and verify your return time.
Belize City, Belize
I went snorkeling for first time, and it was Great! We booked at the port, and again I stress; ask questions, and verify times.
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Very beautiful island!
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Shops at the port were all right, but very over priced. Don't always except the first price given, and definitely inspect merchandise after purchase. I bought a chess set and found out a piece was missing when I got home.

If you like burgers you must visit Guy's Burger Joint. The burgers were cooked to perfection, and there were numerous topping to make yours the way you like it. We had so much fun! If you haven't tried Carnival Glory, and the Exotic Western Caribbean then you don't know what you are missing!!