Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Awesome Vacation

Sail Date: July 05, 2014

This was my first cruise and it was fantastic. I recommend this cruise to everyone. The staff on the cruise ship provided nothing but exceptional service. Thanks to everyone especially Luciana and Ida.

I also went on 3 excursions that were fantastic. The twister boat ride to the island in coymel was great. The cave tubing in Belize was alot of fun although I did not care for the food. It is not my taste. The BOSS underwater venture was outstanding in Mohogany Bay.

Big Smile

Cruise Photos

The Emerald Room Steakhouse dinner was outstanding. I reccomend this to everyone. Not enough vegetable choices offered.
Luciana the awesome. A very efficient and friendly bartender. Ada was an amazing steward who took great care of us.