Awesome Vacation

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: July 05, 2014
Ship: Carnival Glory

This was my first cruise and it was fantastic. I recommend this cruise to everyone. The staff on the cruise ship provided nothing but exceptional service. Thanks to everyone especially Luciana and Ida.

I also went on 3 excursions that were fantastic. The twister boat ride to the island in coymel was great. The cave tubing in Belize was alot of fun although I did not care for the food. It is not my taste. The BOSS underwater venture was outstanding in Mohogany Bay.

Big Smile

The Emerald Room Steakhouse dinner was outstanding. I reccomend this to everyone. Not enough vegetable choices offered.

Luciana the awesome. A very efficient and friendly bartender. Ada was an amazing steward who took great care of us.