Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Fabulous Cruise!

Sail Date: May 17, 2014

Me and 6 of my girlfriends absolutely loved this cruise!  It was perfect for a girlfriend gathering.  The islands we visitited were perfect.  And the 7 days was the perfect length.  The food was great and I think one of the best parts of was our dining room staff.  The service was amazing and I feel like we made life-long friends with our servers, they were a blast!

The dining staff was absolutely amazing!.. I have traveled a lot and this staff was by far the funnest and offered the best serve. I feel like we made life-long friends.
Our dining room staff, I Nyoman Suwija, KooKoo and Sugi were absolutely amazing!!! They are the main reasons I am recommending this cruise to fiends.
Didn't do the excursions, but the destinations were amazing.

Go to the sit down dining every night and get to know your dining room staff. They make the trip really special.