Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Exotic Western Carribean

Sail Date: February 03, 2013

Loved the cruise, the Carnival Glory had excellent food, loved Guy's Burgers. The dinner staff was awesome and we worked them very hard. Perhaps a little better teen program would be good. The nightly shows were horrible. I've been on 6 cruises, I don't care about the show that much, but when I want something to do at night it is nice to have a good show to watch. I've experienced Vegas type shows on every other cruise, these were horrible. Everything else was great.

the shows stunk, I preview more vegas type or broadway knockoffs. The productions were justt walking around on stage singing (poorly), and no real dance moves, we only finished one show
Miami, Florida
Paradise Beach was the perfect deal and great beach
Belize City, Belize they changed our route, we didn't get to go to Belize