7 Night Exotic Caribbean Cruise with Carnival

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: February 03, 2013
Ship: Carnival Glory
One of the reasons Ichoose this cruise is because I wanted to go to Belize, which did not happen. Carnival changed the port from Belize to Costa Maya due to port congestion in Belize. I beleive that is another way of saying Carnival did not get their paper work submitted on time to port authorities in Belize and other cruise lines beat them out.

Costa Maya: Also, my husband went on a "Snuba" shore excursion where the guide left him and he ended up going on his excursion with a different tour group than the one he started out with. Plus, the entire drive and Snuba area smelled like foul water. Before my husband told me about his trip, I noticed that he smelled really bad.