Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Not like last time...

Sail Date: July 30, 2011

The ship is good, but the staff was somewhat under par in certain area. Since the crew changes on all ships like every 6 months, u just never know what you're gonna get. My cruise on the same ship a year ago would have been rated PERFECT in every way. One year later I was disappointed.

Pros: area of the ship for 21 and older...should be on every ship

Cons: service at dinner

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

I was on this same ship a year ago and the food and the service was spectacular. I was a little more that disappointed this go-round, especially the sit down dinners. Last year, they were so organized, everyone was served each course @ the same time, and quickly. This time, we would be seated first and waited and waited for everything, usually being servied main course as others were finishing desert and leaving. We were second seating and people in first seating said they would be served desert and it would be announced they had 3 min before they had to leave. We stopped going to dinner and started going to the buffet, which was limited in choices...
Lots of fun things to do and when we could not make it into one port because of fog, they immediately filled the day with more things to do like a day at sea...good job in a tough situation beyong their control
I like this ship, my second time on it. LOVE Serenity, an area for 21 and over, a quiet place with no kids running or screaming....once in a while, you need that.
A stateroom is a stateroom, I have found to be same from cruise to cruise. Small but u r just there to sleep, shower and change....get out and have fun!
Other than the dinner waiter staff, who seemed disorganized(or was it the cooks not preparing food on time, I don't know) the staff was very good...kept on top of things, polite...etc
Saint John, New Brunswick
Last year, was here and the main attraction was the reversing falls, boy what a waste of time. We brought someone else and didn't waste her $ on this port, we got off the ship and just walked around, went to the market, walked the park and the mall...could have had a day like that at home...
Don't Miss: there is none
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Did not make it into port because of fog, not the crew's fault. Safety first.