WORST TIME EVER

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

4 Night Canada/New England (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 09, 2011
Ship: Carnival Glory
The ship itself was clean and always taken care of when we saw food and drink spilled in an elevator it was cleaned fast,adult pool area had to many kid in it,we could not use the pool or hot tubs because of kid all the time.lounge comedy act was great end of cruise show , great,comedy shows should have been on the first night there.This was my first cruise and i will never go again.I have not been on vacation in 2 years,i feel like i wasted my money and my time,never again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adult comedy @ 11:30 on the night before you leave the ship by 8:00,makes no sense,should have been the first night!

NO ENGLISH,WHEN I ASKED FOR PROVALONE CHEESE,THE WAITER SAYS YES CHEESE,I SAID PROVALONE,HE SAYS YES CHEESE,I THOUGHT I WAS IN A COMEDY MOVIE.

gratuity is earned,not implied

6 hours,to shop,eat.I could do that at home.
Don't Miss: people begging for money on the street right outside the ship

Pros: FOOD

Cons: ENGLISH HARDLY SPOKEN BY EMPLOYEES

Recommends Carnival Glory? No.