Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great Cruise

Sail Date: April 10, 2011

Room Type: Suite

We recently sailed on the Carnival Glory and it was great.. We've cruised before on Carnival and it was just as relaxing as this one. The ship was the largest we've been on and I felt much more comfortable and hardly felt any rocking at all. We never felt crowded while on the boat and have plenty of space even in the buffet and dining areas. It was a great vacation and I loved the ship.

Pros: The boat was very nice and comfortable.. Never felt crowded.

Cons: Nothing that I can think of.

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

We stayed in a balcony suite and it was fabulous. There was plenty of room inside the bathroom and dressing room, and also throughout the room in general. The location was a little bit of a bad choice because we stayed right off of the elevators and could hear every bit of entertainment on the main deck even when we were on the 7th deck.
Our service was outstanding.. At the dinning room, we had to ask for a coke only on the 1st night of our stay and every other night, the server recognized us and brought us a drink without having to be asked. The dining room staff was great and we loved the entertainment. It was hilarious. We had a great time overall.
Grand Turk Island
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
The biggest downfall to the private island was that the line for the buffet took about 30 minutes to even get to the food and then we had to wait on the food when we got to the front. Other than that, the island is gorgeous and I loved the beach access.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
St Tomas was amazing. I loved all of the little shops and even the shops that no one thought would be there. I went to a lot of the jewelry stores and they have the most beautiful jewelry I've personally ever seen. Everyone there was really nice and helped with anything we needed.
Don't Miss: There is a store called How "About Your Pet", it was the cutest store there and they have a wide variety of pet toys, clothing and accessories. Absolutely adorable.