Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great time

Sail Date: February 23, 2008

My wife and I just wanted to get away and we did.fabulous time can't wait to do it again someday.Carnival has improved 100 percent from the last time I was on one of there ships.Like I said they need a designated smoking section outside in the bars. non smokers are the majority now that is my only complaint.My wife and I were unable to dance because of the smoke.

Pros: it's all good.the wait staff was excellent Paul and dimitri awesome job.

Cons: The smoking in the bar area's they need an outside smoking area

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

must g snorkeling and jeep tour very cool stuff
Don't Miss: same
must g snorkeling and jeep tour very cool stuff
Don't Miss: same
Belize City, Belize

Don't Miss: Thye people of Belize were very cool
to expensive like going to L.A. to many people and no good deals had to pay to go to the beach totally ridiculaous
Don't Miss: none you can do better somewere else.the people look mad that you are there
Belize City, Belize