Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Absolutely Wonderful Vacation!!

Sail Date: April 22, 2006

This was our first cruise and unsure of what to expect, both my husband and I were sceptical however we left very satisfied with the entire experience and most definitely plan on going on another one! The ship was beautiful and the staff made the vacation feel like a second home. They went over and above to make us feel welcome and comfortable. The amount and variety of food was astonishing, as well as the variety of activites to do. The only thing I was not impressed with was the amount of time we had at each port, and getting on and off the boat was a little unorganized.

Pros: The variety of things to see and do!

Cons: Not enough time at the individual ports

Belize City, Belize
Didn't really see much of Belize, only had enought time to do my excursion. The water was gorgeous, and the snorkeling was wonderful. Swimming with the sting rays was fun, but the water level was too high to really reach down and pet the animals, unless your a tall person, still it was a good experience.
Don't Miss: Snorkeling and swimming with the Sting Rays
Belize City, Belize
Don't Miss: Snorkeling and swimming with the Sting Rays
Key West, Florida
Would have liked to stay a little longer and experience the night life of Key West.
Don't Miss: Butterfly Conservatory
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
The beaches and water are absolutely astonishing! Kayaking is fun. Don't miss going into the fisherman village, it is really a true authentic experience of Mexico right along with the massages my husband and I got on the beach from the locals for only $10.00 per 30 min. Great!! The $2.00 yellow taxi cab ride was an excursion in itself! Don't get stuck in the americanized area of shops where the pier is. There is some fun stuff there too, but plan time to get into the village!
Don't Miss: The fisherman village!
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Don't Miss: The fisherman village!
Key West, Florida