Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Save your money and book a hotel instead.

Sail Date: July 02, 2016

A lost piece of luggage made for an anxious first day and a misplaced bone in some scrambled eggs resulting in a broken molar made for a depressing second day. Ports of call were mostly disappointing and excursions were unremarkable and poorly organized. The only bright spot was Nassau which has beautiful clear water and beaches; however, the excursions I booked there were poorly structured and managed. If I had the benefit of foresight I would have booked a room at Atlantis and stayed in Nassau the entire time.

Cabin was clean although mattress was worn out and didn't offer a comfortable nights rest. Balcony was soiled with pieces of food and stains, also the chairs were stained with something I could not identify and required a towel be placed over them to prevent soiled clothing.

Unless you would like to spend your time eating and drinking you should book a hotel instead.