Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Good but a little disappointed

Sail Date: May 07, 2016

I would have rated this cruise higher but I am a little disappointed in Carnival.  My wife came back sick and I feel it is because Carnival has chosen to not encourage passengers to use the sanitizers.  This is my 3rd cruise on a Carnival ship.  The sanitizers are available but without crew reminding or strongly encouraging people to use them the passengers ignore there use.  I have sailed twice before on Princess and their policy has been to ask people to use these and we didn't have a problem.  I know this might seem petty but she got an awful cold half way through the week and it really put a damper on our fun.  Other than that it was enjoyable and Cruise Director Malcolm was the best I have ever seen.  The man was like the energizer Bunny everywhere and doing everything.  He was hoot.  Crew was friendly and ship was clean and food too good, if you know what I mean.

Clean and well put together. Service staff was very attentive
Loved Key West but Grand Bahama and Nassau were beautiful but the folks on the Island acted like they could care less if you are visiting or not. A little disappointed in the fact that most of the economy is service based.
Entertainers are really great
The Head waiter in the Posh was a dick and we moved to another dining room and found the wait staff there much better. Our waiter in the Chic was super and we really enjoyed the service after we moved.
Galveston, Texas
Key West, Florida
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Beautiful Island but locals were not very welcoming.