Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Cruise line better organized than most with getting people on and off the ship.

Sail Date: May 07, 2016

I had s better experience than I expected. I had been on a Carnival cruise before and found that the passengers were there biggest drawback. There is a certain element that use this cruise line that lack a complete respect for the captain, officers and other cruiseline employees as well for the other passengers on the ship. They were still there in their jean shorts and tank tops even on formal night in the formal dining room and their screaming kids were there as they were never taught how to behave in a formal setting. But the Carnival employees did their best to relocate you away from these monster children as they did with about 6 tables of passengers in my case and in spite of the lack of decorum from the East Texas hick crowds, they still provide excellent menus and service. I will use again. Only I will ask in advance to be seated away from the under 3 crowd. If I am able to leave small children in order to enjoy a vacation they should be able to do the same. They should not be allowed to ruin everyone's dining experience. Most parents do not put a small child through this. They would simply go to the Lido deck where the child could scream to his hearts content. But not the special back woods people you find on Carnival. Fortunately they are only about 50% of the passengers on these ships.

This was one of the nicest cabins we have had with any cruiseline including those with balconies. The bathroom and closet space was amazing.
food fantastic. only the unruly passengers to ruin the experience

Great bargain and fantastic employees and ship. Only advice is to make sure they book your dining table away from small children. 3 out of 4 are well behaved but the one time you get stuck next to one that just screams non stop, it can ruin the whole trip for you.