Cruising with Class

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Western Caribbean
Sail Date: April 30, 2016
Ship: Carnival Freedom

Our cruise was a great way to relax. The food was outstanding and you could find plenty 24 hours a day. I didn't run into anyone staff that was not friendly. By the end of day one our room attended knew our first names. One of the many fun things was the evening entertainment. I felt like I was at a Broadway Show. The only down piece was one of our shore trips was cancelled at the last minute. But there was enough shopping to make up for it....LOL

Main dinning room aka John Wayne server was very sweet.

Bingo shouldn't be an extra cost and there should be more than 3 games for $40.00

Top performers. Lead male singer was great. What was surprising they all could sing and dance and during the day did other activities.

did sail with kids

Great crew!

I think it is time for a remodel. Seats in the Victoria room need new padding. For being the Freedom I was surprised it wasn't decorated in Red, White and Blue.

Housekeeping was the best! They kept the room clean. My husband sprained his ankle and they were also checking up on him seeing if he needed ice. They made up the room several times a day. Plenty of towels. Very Clean A+

If you want a quality, relaxing vacation for a minimal amount of money, then I would highly recommend Carnival cruises.

The need to get the terminal done, it is under construction and it is a mess.
I found that the off the beat and path bus tour $21.00 a person was great. Took you the West Side and you could swim, shop or have your hair braided. This was not apart of Carnival we did this on our own. People are very friendly.
Best offshore excursion. Star Island, beautiful beach, it makes you feel like a someone special.
Great place to shop.