Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Cruising with Class

Sail Date: April 30, 2016

Our cruise was a great way to relax. The food was outstanding and you could find plenty 24 hours a day. I didn't run into anyone staff that was not friendly. By the end of day one our room attended knew our first names. One of the many fun things was the evening entertainment. I felt like I was at a Broadway Show. The only down piece was one of our shore trips was cancelled at the last minute. But there was enough shopping to make up for it....LOL

Cruise Photos

Housekeeping was the best! They kept the room clean. My husband sprained his ankle and they were also checking up on him seeing if he needed ice. They made up the room several times a day. Plenty of towels. Very Clean A+
Disembarkation was a little crazy.
I think it is time for a remodel. Seats in the Victoria room need new padding. For being the Freedom I was surprised it wasn't decorated in Red, White and Blue.
Star Island in Belize unbelievable. Dolphin came into the swim area on it's own. I got to swim with a dolphin and it didn't cost more :)
Bingo shouldn't be an extra cost and there should be more than 3 games for $40.00
Children's Programs did sail with kids
Top performers. Lead male singer was great. What was surprising they all could sing and dance and during the day did other activities.
Great crew!
Main dinning room aka John Wayne server was very sweet.
Galveston, Texas
The need to get the terminal done, it is under construction and it is a mess.
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
I found that the off the beat and path bus tour $21.00 a person was great. Took you the West Side and you could swim, shop or have your hair braided. This was not apart of Carnival we did this on our own. People are very friendly.
Belize City, Belize
Best offshore excursion. Star Island, beautiful beach, it makes you feel like a someone special.
Great place to shop.

If you want a quality, relaxing vacation for a minimal amount of money, then I would highly recommend Carnival cruises.