Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Excellent Refreshing Trip

Sail Date: April 30, 2016

Cabin: 4204

I wanted to relax and I did.  Went by myself which you don't have as an option.  Wasn't looking for anyone else.  Just wanted to be on the water.

No more to say!

This minimum on on words/letters is STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Guess I COULD delete the whole thing - RIGHT??????????????????????????????  NOW I am getting aggrivated

Cruise Photos

Learn which decks go thru FIRST!!! Many people wanted the deck maps. They were posted too high for me to read with my tri focal glasses, I felt like I was going to pass out once I got focused.