Wasn't impressed

Helpful Vote: 1

Western Caribbean
Sail Date: April 30, 2016
Ship: Carnival Freedom

I guess it's because I sailed with one of the top cruise lines for my first cruise, I was a little disappointed with carnival. Avoid there seminars on how to shop at port. They will direct you to diamonds international and they are scammers. The jeweler you but there appraises for half of the price you pay. I feel like carnival is affiliated with di because of how much they push the company on you. The food was descent. Very disappointed by the entertainment with exception for the last night. My cabin was very dusty and the celling was rusted. Overall I don't think I will sail carnival again.

Very dusty, the sheets had a stain on them and the ceiling was rusted.

Stay away from diamonds international and the shopping seminars offered on board.