Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Carnival is always enjoyable

Sail Date: January 11, 2014

Negligent bar waiters. Corrected by bar managers a few days later.  Extremely rude casino workers. Not  friendly at all.  My mom didn't like that she has to pay now for slot tournament & my dad & brother had to pay for poker entry, used to be free for VIPs.  Also, since we were not VIPs, we weren't allowed to go with our family to board.

Steward was good.  Dinner waiter (Frederick - left for vacation after we returned) was excellent.

My Room was great with my MS & my friends RA.  Snorkel trip out of St.Thomas was too short for the price. Got to snorkel about 30 minutes.  Tour managers were pleasant & helpful, though.

Enjoyed the trip. Would have been better if all workers were nice.

Some were great, others were not. That girl in the casino needs Prozac
Children's Programs NA
Shows were really good. It was nice to see some new ones.
Snorkeling was too short for $70 pp

Liked the deco much better than some. Liked the itinerary. Great waiter for dinner, horrid casino workers. Shows were outstanding & all new to me. I would recommend new questions for love game.. Heard before.. Was on one ship with red/white/blue competition. Super fun! Free entries slots