Awesome cruise.

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

8 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 21, 2011
This was my 2nd cruise with Carnival. I am still impress with how well they take care of us. The staff is the best.

I could eat any time, and someone else cooked. What is it not to love about that?

For the entertainment I saw, it was good.

Wow. Thank you staff.

They clean up behind us so fast. Love it!!!!

We had the best staff to take care of our room. They waited for us to clean up. There was not a set time for us to be out of the room. Great.
I didn't do anything but shop here.
Don't Miss: Listening to the broken English the people spoke and trying to figure out what was said.
It was thrilling and scary to be in the jeep (4 x 4)
Don't Miss: Talking to the people
Beautiful. Go see anything.
Don't Miss: Shopping and making deals.
I enjoyed the information from the guides and Meagan's beach was beautiful.
Don't Miss: I guess the beach

Pros: I like being away from work.

Cons: Having to go back to work so soon.

Recommends Carnival Freedom? Yes!