Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Awesome cruise.

Sail Date: May 21, 2011

This was my 2nd cruise with Carnival. I am still impress with how well they take care of us. The staff is the best.

Pros: I like being away from work.

Cons: Having to go back to work so soon.

Recommends Carnival Freedom? Yes!

For the entertainment I saw, it was good.
They clean up behind us so fast. Love it!!!!
I could eat any time, and someone else cooked. What is it not to love about that?
We had the best staff to take care of our room. They waited for us to clean up. There was not a set time for us to be out of the room. Great.
Wow. Thank you staff.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
I enjoyed the information from the guides and Meagan's beach was beautiful.
Don't Miss: I guess the beach
Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
I didn't do anything but shop here.
Don't Miss: Listening to the broken English the people spoke and trying to figure out what was said.
Beautiful. Go see anything.
Don't Miss: Shopping and making deals.
St. John's, Antigua
It was thrilling and scary to be in the jeep (4 x 4)
Don't Miss: Talking to the people