the best cruise ever!

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

8 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 08, 2010
Ship: Carnival Freedom
This was the cleanest ship I have ever been on! Our room was cleaned twice a day, the bar by the pool was very clean and the buffet was spotless! there were people cleaning the entire trip. Every worker we encountered was extra friendly. My husband and I had the best time. I would recomend this ship and Carnival Fun Ship cruises to anyone... As a matter of fact I have already reccomened it! We really loved it!

The steakhouse was just the icing on the cake! Very pleased!

Took some time to figure out how to navigate the ship

Much larger than we anticipated! And out stewards were amazing!
We swan with the dalphins! One of the best experiences of my life. This was the most tourist friendly stop. We loved this stop!
Don't Miss: Swimming with the dolphins
Nasty place! When you get off the ship you get bombarded with tour guides... I didn't trust any of them so we just walked around. Sort of scatchy!
you could only go to a few shops. there was a large gate that we were told not to cross. this was such an industrial city. no beauty or tourist attraction. the only thing that was offered was a tour of the canal. i would never want to return to this port!

Pros: it was SO clean! and everyone was So friendly!

Cons: the only con i have was that the dance floor was right under our room... but we were in there several nights so we couldn't complain too much

Recommends Carnival Freedom? Yes!