Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

not so great

Sail Date: May 08, 2010

It was clean and the staff was friendly. That is the best thing I can say about the trip.

Pros: staff

Cons: smoking on the inside areas of the ship

Recommends Carnival Freedom? No.

The activities that were held in the non-smoking areas were great. I was not able to attend some of the events due to the fact that they were held inside and smoking was allowed. For that reason I never went into the Casino.
Colon, Panama
Due to the strong police presense there I was afraid and there was nothing close to the port to see. The excurtion were too expensive. stayed very very close to the ship.
Puerto Limon, Costa Rica
Did nothing at this port all excurtions were too expensive for what was offered.
We went to the beach resort/with the open bar/buffet and it was a very relaxing time.