Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Good time to unplug

Sail Date: December 19, 2015

Room Type: Suite

The trip was great to unplug and relax, the ship was well run and the crew was excellent. My family had a very nice time. We enjoyed the people we met and the staff interaction. The Bahamas were are great place to enjoy some sun shine and the experience there was pleasant.

The cabin was clean, well cared for, good size for a ship, small for a suite, TV had intermittent reception issues and there were light bulbs out. This brings into question the condition of the rest of the ship. It was a bit of an issue to see my fresh clean bed covered in chucks of dirt from the overhead air duct. I brought this to the attention of the porter who cleaned the bed but was not able to clean the ventilation or offer a filter. It was no surprise to be covered in dirt by the time I woke up. Grosse is not the start of my dismay.
The ship and staff were in great condition.
All the staff did a great job we enjoyed the interaction with Jemus at the dinner table
The food offerings were nice and appropriate for the location

We met a great Taxi drive at the pier in Nassau, his tour was fun and interesting. We had a nice time learning more about the island from a person who lives there., The Carnival trip to the beach in Freeport was disappointing. The value for the 45.00 cost was only a short bus ride, when we arrived a