Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

not as good as I thought it would be

Sail Date: November 28, 2015

I will never go back to Nassau. I would think that most people Dont enjoy getting hassstled or taken advantage of on their vacation. There are so many people trying to get you to spend money on their services(carriage ride,taxi,water sports,hair braiding,drugs,etc) you are approached by at least 20 men as soon as you leave the port which is very intimidating for women. We just did not have a good time there. The sea days were also,quite boring we went to a few shows but other than eating, sleeping,or going in hot tub we weren't very interested in,the activities. Grand Turk and Half Moon Cay were amazing I just wish we had a longer time to stay at those islands instead of as along as we stayed at Nassau.

Our air conditioner didn't work.the cabin crew had to come take the thing apart for us to get some air and brought us a huge fan, but it still wasn't blowing much air so,we didn't spend a lot of time in cabin because we would sweat to death.
Destinations and Excursions We will never go back to Nassau. Too mqny people hasstling you and trying to take advantage of you to do their services. It was not a nice clean place the only good thing I can say,is the water was beautiful.
We were not interested in a lot of the activities we went to some of the shows but nothing really kept our attention.
Charleston, South Carolina
Only good thing I can say is water is beautiful but city is nasty and lots of men swarm you when you get off to spend money and take advantage of your money for their services. Very uncomfortable place we will,never go back.
Grand Turk Island
Loved snorkeling here!
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
Loved horseback riding!