Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Just missed the storm

Sail Date: August 15, 2015

We were pleasantly surprised at the beautiful updates made on the Fantasy ,after cruising on the new NCL Breakaway last summer ,until returning to our cabin . As soon as the air conditioning unit turned on, i and one of my children began to cough . I realized that there was a good possibility that the air conditioning units possibly needed cleaning or updating.Ciggarette smoke carried down the hall from the casino ,making it impossible for me to enjoy a cup of coffee from the coffee shop . I also have to take singulair because ciggarrette smoke makes me cough. Our shower also had some black mold in it and there was smell of sewer gas in the bathroom every now and then .I was having migraine headaches  every morning .when i got home and went to my Dr.  he put me on antibiotics for Rhinitis.The itinerary was great ,the beaches had the most beautiful water and sand i have ever seen .The staff was the best ,esp.in the dining room and the steward. The food was also very  good.The private dolfin encounter was unforgetable.

other than the problem that i mentioned with the air conditioning ,mold and smell in bathroom the room was actually a nice room and we were surprisingly comfortable in it.Our steward did his best to take care of our every need.

1 Comment