Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Cruise of 2015

Sail Date: August 03, 2015

I enjoyed the cruise very much.  The dining room staff was fantastic.   The entertainment was great.  The cowboy comedian was hilarious.   I took my daughter, son-in-law and 3 grandchildren.  My daughter and son-in-law loved the cruise.  They just said they wish we had an overnight in Nassau instead on only a few hours.  Wish the elevators and pizza line were faster.   Took forever to get an elevator and had to wait up to 10 minutes on pizza even with being the first in line.

The food was great and the staff was fantastic
The dining room staff
Cowboy comedian was hilarious.
Children's Programs The kids didn't want to do these
Nassau is beautiful. Freeport is nice but not as clean as Nassau. A lot of seaweed in the water and on the beach
A lot better than last year.
Cabin was nice. It had enough room for me and my grandson. It was kept clean.
Charleston, South Carolina
Beautiful place and full of history
Beautiful beach. Water is awesome color.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Water had a lot of seaweed in it and a lot on the beach area. It did have a lot of activities you could do for a price.

1 Comment