Cruise of 2015

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

5 Night Bahamas (Charleston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 03, 2015
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
Cabin Number: E67

I enjoyed the cruise very much.  The dining room staff was fantastic.   The entertainment was great.  The cowboy comedian was hilarious.   I took my daughter, son-in-law and 3 grandchildren.  My daughter and son-in-law loved the cruise.  They just said they wish we had an overnight in Nassau instead on only a few hours.  Wish the elevators and pizza line were faster.   Took forever to get an elevator and had to wait up to 10 minutes on pizza even with being the first in line.

The food was great and the staff was fantastic

Cowboy comedian was hilarious.

The kids didn't want to do these

The dining room staff

Cabin was nice. It had enough room for me and my grandson. It was kept clean.
Beautiful place and full of history
Beautiful beach. Water is awesome color.
Water had a lot of seaweed in it and a lot on the beach area. It did have a lot of activities you could do for a price.