Eastern Caribbean Cruise

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Eastern Caribbean With Carnival Live (Charleston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 13, 2015
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
Cabin Number: E33

the convenience factor was the main reason for choosing this cruise. The Charleston cruise port leaves something to be desired, but it was within driving distance. The cruise itself was ok. The Fantasy is showing its age and if it was refurbished two years ago as indicated by the travel agent they didn't do a very good job.

That being said, the cabin steward and our head waiter were excellent. The cabin was always clean and the service in the Celebrity dining room was wonderful. I would give the food a "B" as to taste and variety. I would give the entertainment a "B-". The pool was always crowded and it is small. I doubt I would take this cruise again on this ship.

Great steward. Location good for us.