Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Paridise on the waves

Sail Date: August 04, 2016

My favorite part of the cruise had to be Mr. Minor our waiter in the restaurant. He was charming, attentive, and comical, even though we posed a problem for him the first night.  We were on the cruise with our daughters family and were assigned to two separate dining rooms.  So when we showed up as a party of 8 and not 6, he didn't even blink an eye and just set out two more place settings, and every night after that. My granddaughters thought him hilarious.

We also loved our room attendant. His name was Damingo, and he was johnny on the spot whenever we were out of the room. Our room had clean towels, and made up beds every time we turned around. And the thing was....he would come and go without our noticing. I never found him in our room, and yet everything was tighty and hip shape at all times.

The entertainment was superb, and the food even better. I  would recommend this cruise to everyone. Thank you Carnival Cruises!

ours were teen agers.
Jacksonville, Florida
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Docked in the industrial part of the city (ugly). We took a taxi to the shops in town only to find they ALL sold the same things, shirts, hats, ceramic coffee cups. When I spoke of pottery (that's what I collect on my visits) they acted like they had never heard of it. Even in the Lords day they made pottery,. COME ON. But my granddaughters loved the beach excursion. That was awesome!!

If you stop in Nassau us the free shuttle to and from the shops as it is a very long and hot walk. It runs every 3-5 minutes so it is well worth it. Save your self.