Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great cruise on Carnival Elation

Sail Date: September 19, 2015

This was a fun, family cruise with a large group of adults.  It was perfect for us since we had total relaxation in mind but the daily planner activities seemed a little less appealing to me this trip as opposed to the last time we sailed but that did not in any way dampen the fun because poolside or exploring the ship are always great fun.  I think that was personal preference and not necessarily anything wrong with activities...just not a Bingo gal! :)   Love Cozumel...took a cab to Playa Corona and have a WONDERFUL relaxing day.  Progreso left a bit to be desired but the beach looked very nice and there were inexpensive massage tents beachside everywhere so next trip, I shall plan a beach day instead of shopping/exploring the town.  Others in our party went to Chichen Etza and had a good time but decided it was a bit hot in September for that particular site.  All in all, this was a great cruise and I definitely would recommend it to others.  Missed the 5 star rating only because Progreso wasn't the greatest port to explore...but nothing against the ship or crew!  Joyelle at took great care of us as usual!

Yosefin our cabin attendant was great. The room was always magically neat and freshened up and the fun towel animals were a trip highlight.
Cozumel - YAY! Progreso - Meh.
Seemed to be less to do this trip than the last time but still great fun.

Playa Corona in Cozumel was a great practically private beach area had a wonderful masseuse giving 35 minutes full body massage for only $40! Progreso had dozens of massage opportunities beachside even cheaper but I didn't try them...most looked clean and nice enough so I might try next trip.