I had a blast

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 28, 2006
Ship: Carnival Elation
The ship was great. The staff was ver friendly and helpful. I enjoyed the animal towels. Always excited to see what was gonna happen next. There was enough for anybody to do and there was never any overcrowded areas.
I didn't feel like I had enough time or got do what I would have liked to at this port. But it had more to do with the people I was with or waiting for than the ship.
I enjoyed myself very much in Mexico, but i do wish we could've gone on the beach or been closer to the beach.

Pros: I liked that there was always something to do, plenty of competitions, and a great band on deck... I loved it!!!!

Cons: I wish we could have more time at the locations where we set port.

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!