Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

I had a blast

Sail Date: October 28, 2006

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The ship was great. The staff was ver friendly and helpful. I enjoyed the animal towels. Always excited to see what was gonna happen next. There was enough for anybody to do and there was never any overcrowded areas.

Pros: I liked that there was always something to do, plenty of competitions, and a great band on deck... I loved it!!!!

Cons: I wish we could have more time at the locations where we set port.

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!

Key West, Florida
I didn't feel like I had enough time or got do what I would have liked to at this port. But it had more to do with the people I was with or waiting for than the ship.
I enjoyed myself very much in Mexico, but i do wish we could've gone on the beach or been closer to the beach.
Key West, Florida