Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

The best family reunion

Sail Date: October 28, 2006

We traveled on the Elation, Western Caribbean on 10-28-06. It is beautiful, clean,and classy. The staff was great. We would leave our rooms and less than an hour later came back, the rooms were clean and organized. This would happen more than once a day. We would really look forward to our dinner. Jose and Carl our waitters were the best. Educated, polite, proffetionals, funny.
I booked seven rooms and paid for 5. I have worked for years in hotels in the Orlando area. I had never tried to acomodate so many in a cruise. It would have never been posible if it were not for the help Customer Service gave me. They were so polite and profesionals. My children and grandchildren were so happy. It was a great family reunion. I would highly recommend Carnival. WE just can not wait to go back. The children just loved the kids Club. Even my 15 year old boy. He made friends and had a great time. My husband wants to go back next month. This time just us. He plays classic and popular music . He was very impressed with the piano and two violin players. Like I said before our children and grandchildren are our treasures. We will be back next summer. Memories and pictures will remain with all of us forever. Thank You Carnival. You are the BEST.

Pros: The Staff -The Service- The Lobsters

Cons: None

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!

I would have liked more time. A complete day would have been great. We were afraid if we took a trip we could miss the ship. The people were very nice.
Don't Miss: Jewelry gold and silver