A good time was had by all!

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 09, 2006
Ship: Carnival Elation
The ship is absolutely beautiful, and so much fun! The entertainment director Goose does a great job of scheduling something for everyone. The nightly shows were great, those dancers really work hard, and the costumes were beautiful, we met several of the dancers at other activities (dance lessons etc) and they are all very nice young people. We especially enjoyed Marvin Bell, the comedian, what a blast! our son bought his CD. Our Waiters, Danai and Josef, are the best! We really enjoyed them and I think they may have taken a liking to our table. They seemed to enjoy teasing my brother alot, and after about the fifth night in a row of my son ordering chicken, Danai brought him a rubber chicken on a platter. We all got a good laugh and some really good pictures. It was all in good fun! And my Mother who has been on several previous cruises on various lines says she now knows why they call Carnival the "fun ship".

special thanks to Danai and Josef, Inspiration room table 221, 5:45 seating, Oh and did I mention that the food was also delicious! and a very nice variety

So much fun!

I bought my mother some drink coupons on line through Carnival before we went, the waiters and waitesses did not seem to appreciate it when she used them.

beautiful

fleas (or something) in room M93, No one else had a problem in any of the 3 other cabins. We wondered if they were carried back on the beach towels from Cozumel, we saw plently of sand fleas there.

Don't Miss: paratise beach

Don't Miss: counch tour

Pros: Having dinner each night in the dining room, we has the best waiters

Cons: my Mother and son were bite by some infect, I think they had sand fleas in their cabin. We had 4 cabins in all they were the only ones with bites.

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!