Cruise from Hell

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 09, 2006
At first my cruise was going great, then I fell. After that nightmare. The staff in ninfirmary was not prepared to treat injury. Nurse responded to scene with cardiac bag, doctor did not see break on X-Ray and would not splint leg. Then it took over and hour for them to transport me to ER in Conzumel and getting me back on ship was just as bad. The cruise line needs to upgrade there equipment , I know not the first person to fall on ship so arranements need to be in place for wheel chairs . After returning to ship no contact for confort. My friends had to get food for me since room service is limited. No help offered.

Don't Miss: shopping

Don't Miss: shopping

Pros: Food

Cons: Poor Medical Care

Recommends Carnival Elation? No.