Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

It was accecptable

Sail Date: December 09, 2006

I was impressed with the ship, very clean and pretty. Also felt it was up-to-date with style. The staterooms were a nice size, the shower as well.

Pros: The entertainment

Cons: The food

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!

Key West, Florida
I have been to Key West many times so it was nothing new to me. For someone that hasnt its a great place to shop.
I felt Cozumel was very bad. We got lied to by staff at Paradise Beach, the scenery is not pretty. The water was the only beautiful thing about Cozumel. I personally will never return. The organazation to get out of the boat onto Cozumel was horrible as well. We arrived there at 8 a.m. and didnt get off of the boat till noon. We paid to see Cozumel and only got to to stay for a few hours because of that.
Key West, Florida