Carnival Ecstasy

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: May 23, 2016
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
Cabin Number: U31

Patrick (the man who cleaned our room) was Great.   The young lady that started out as our dinner hostess was a charming young lady(Maysae) who tried very hard and by the end of the night, knew everybodys name at our table.  My biggest complaint was the overall dining experience.  Our table seemed to be the very last one served most every night. (Not her fault.) By taking so  long with dinner, it ruled out a lot of the entertainment at night.  The food was only fair in flavor.  I have done other cruises and was much happier with the quality and taste of our dinners.

This was covered in my review

Patrick kept our cabin very clean and I did like the size of the bathroom. Shower was large enough and the handheld shower head made bathing much easier.

Go to Florida and get aboard a bigger newer ship.

Unless you want to lay on the beach or visit Margaritaville, I didn't see much else to do in Freeport. ,
This was the one destination I was most looking forward to and we were unable to go there due to choppy seas.