Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Carnival Ecstasy

Sail Date: May 23, 2016

Patrick (the man who cleaned our room) was Great.   The young lady that started out as our dinner hostess was a charming young lady(Maysae) who tried very hard and by the end of the night, knew everybodys name at our table.  My biggest complaint was the overall dining experience.  Our table seemed to be the very last one served most every night. (Not her fault.) By taking so  long with dinner, it ruled out a lot of the entertainment at night.  The food was only fair in flavor.  I have done other cruises and was much happier with the quality and taste of our dinners.

Patrick kept our cabin very clean and I did like the size of the bathroom. Shower was large enough and the handheld shower head made bathing much easier.
Since we paid for 3 ports and only had access to two of them, I felt onboard compensation should have been provided. I realize that Carnival could not control the weather but neither could we. Ship credit would have been nice.
This was covered in my review
Charleston, South Carolina
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Unless you want to lay on the beach or visit Margaritaville, I didn't see much else to do in Freeport. ,
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
This was the one destination I was most looking forward to and we were unable to go there due to choppy seas.

Go to Florida and get aboard a bigger newer ship.