Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Carnival Cruise

Sail Date: May 23, 2016

I loved the cruise experience it was terrific!! I don’t think I would recommend this actually cruise to Freeport, Half Moon Cay and Nassau. We did not get to stop at Half Moon Cay due to weather and that’s where everyone really wanted to go. I did hear from a few people that I spoke to that several people they know have taken this cruise and they did not get to stop there either. Freeport was a crazy experience, never take a taxi unless they are approved and have a tag. And make sure you know the name of the beach you are going too. We took a cab that dropped us off at a random beach and we walked 2 miles, rode a moped with a random man and picked up by police because we didn’t have helmet. LOL! Nassau was absolutely beautiful and the beach was fantastic!

Cabin great but staff fantastic!!!! Isnam was the best ever he deserves bonus, gold star and anything else you can give him!!
Embarkation was great however departing was crazy slow.
very old ship
The staff was fantastic. However one stood out the most because he continually asked if we needed anything, if we had eaten and always had a smile no matter what! He worked with us on 6th floor room U135, we called him Isnam. I think he deserves to recognized and a bonus he really made this cruise great!!!
Could have been better selection of fruit.