Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

My husband's FIRST cruise ever....

Sail Date: September 14, 2015

Ahmed Amin and I thoroughly enjoyed our cruise,. it was his first cruise ever and now I belive that he is hooked....he is already asking when we can go again. Thank you for the out standing customer services from the entire staff at Carnival....Anil in the Formal Dining, he was warm, friendly and actually remembered all of our names at the table. the cleaning staff were fantastic and Everyone and every thing were wonderful and enjoyable...I would highly recommend to everyone,..thanks again for a memorable vac. and look forward to the next one....zorida ali