After Closing Out my Account, Monies in my Checking Account Were Tied Up

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 14, 2015
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
Cabin Number: M137

I got home to check my checking account balance and discovered that about $900.00 had been debited from my account from your cruise line.  I saw were my account had been paid on the 18, yet I had a $900.00 balance pending to be deducted from my account.

I needed to access monies from my account to pay bills and do other things.  I contacted the Cruse Line and was told it would be deleted.  I asked the Cruise Line to send the notice immediately to my checking account and gave them the fax number.  As of Monday night, the charges were still pending.

This makes it impossible for me to access my monies.  I am very upset that they would attached my monies after they have been paid in full.  This is not acceptable.  I don't like the business operations of this Cruise Line.  I closed my account out at $14,000.  Wasn't that enough of my money.  How much more should be required for this cruise line.  Really.  You owe me interest on my moneis.  Maybe even writing letters to my creditors stating why I cannot pay them on time.  I was unable to buy gasoline for my car to go to the store to buy needed things with monies that I could not access.  Very upset.  Is there some organization that I should report this cruise Line to.  I'm looking.  I will report as soon as I find the organization.

I'm too upset to consider the cruise.