Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Not so much friendly seas

Sail Date: May 19, 2014

Cabin: GUAR

The food was spectacular! The state room was well maintained. Service was prompt. .. But customer service was lacking. The greeting inboard was not very warm or inviting. My concerns and questions went unanswered. But me and my first made the best of the trip in spite of. Was promised on board credit that was never delivered.
Which was surprising because the award winning service I had on carnival last time I cruised with imagination made me want to be a returning member. But not sure after this one will I be sailing the high seas with carnival again. . Maybe I'll try one of their competitors who post far more on board a commendations.

Cruise Photos

ship was well maintained
I'm a vegetarian and I was amazed at the flavor combination achieved in each meal
customer service really needed work this time and more friendlier greeting staff would have been appreciated
The comedy was side splitting! dj rocked!
No children worth me this cruise bit it was phenomenal from my last cruise with my children
enough to keep you busy
Destinations and Excursions wish there was more to see in 5 days
Had a weird urine smell and the situation was not addressed by customer service. But staff kept it clean.
Miami, Florida
Not very greeting or warm at the port. ..
Key West, Florida
Nice stop just not long enough only had 2 hours
Carnival Live Concert
loved it

Make sure you get any on board credit in writing and present it to guest service when you check in!