Love this ship!!

Carnival Dream Cruise Review

Cruises: 1 cruise (first)

Overall rating:

Carnival Dream

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)

Sail date: April 07, 2019

Ship: Carnival Dream

Traveled as: Family (older children)

Review summary

This was our first cruise and our best vacation yet!

Embarkation

This was our first cruise so we have nothing to compare it to, but we loved the Dream! There was so much to do, we never got bored, and the staff were amazing!

Ship experiences

The food in the dining room was really good! The buffet wasn't great. We did like the 24 hour pizza though!

We had the most fun doing the trivia and scavenger hunts!

My daughter absolutely LOVED Circle C!! We hardly saw her for the whole trip because she was hanging out with her friends that she made there.

We had an interior cabin on Deck 10. It was spacious enough for the 3 of us and very clean! We were only in our room to sleep and shower so it was perfect for that!

Ship tip

Step outside your comfort zone and do something you've never done before! There's plenty to choose from on this ship!

Ports of call

Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras

We went on a tour to the Chocolate Factory, the Rum Factory, and a Zoo. We got to hold monkeys and sloths, tasted different kinds of rum and rum cake, and learned how they make chocolate (where we also bought several bars to bring home because it was so good)! Our tour guide was awesome and very knowledgeable! I highly recommend getting off the ship here and experiencing the island!

New Orleans, Louisiana

We love NOLA!

Belize City, Belize

We loved Belize! The tender wasn't bad at all (20 mins I think). We took another tender to Goff's Caye (about 40 mins), which is a very small, but beautiful island! We went snorkeling in the clear blue water, ate delicious Belizean bbq, and drank all the rum punch we could handle. I highly recommend this port and this excursion!

Disembarkation

Traveler Photos

View from the Rum Factory Goff's Caye This is our favorite port! It's so colorful and beautiful right off the ship, and the people are all very nice. After shopping at the port, we took a taxi to Chankanaab, which was quite possibly the most fun I've ever had in my life! Highly recommend it! Cozumel Goff's Caye Holding the monkeys at the zoo!