Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Dream the Worst

Sail Date: September 25, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

Getting OFF of the ship! The entire cruise was horrible. I have contacted carnival cruise and filed my concerns with them and I will be contacting the BBB. Room service once a day. No entertainment. The price is still the same but lack of service. The drinks were weak and watered down. And not to mention American airline would not help me find a hotel in new Orleans. and was very rude. never will I book from them again. they use a 3rd party company who is not affiliated with them. Sad. I want a refund. and I want to know how and when this will handled.

It would have been perfect but the door to the outside made a slamming noise the entire 7 days
The only entertainment was a comedian and some dancers!
New Orleans, Louisiana
Montego Bay, Jamaica
soon as we entered into the tourist area we were approached about buying drugs!
George Town, Grand Cayman
buy white hennessy here. for 40 or 38 if you get 2 or more carnival wanted 56! sad

Don't do it a waste of time and money! Carnival is so greedy! They don't sell the white Hennessey until the last day to get the most for the liquor. I got it for a discounted price because I found it in grand cayman for 40. The billion dollar ship wanted 56 dollars! sad. that's stealing from your