Carnival Dream Carribean Cruise Full Review

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 14, 2016

The cruise ship was great! The banquet dining is the best we've been on (including other carnival cruises and even better than NCL), but the buffet left much to be desired (NCL's buffet was 5X better).

The ship has a great layout with plenty of commons areas. If you get a balcony, avoid deck 6 if you want privacy, as the rest of the passengers common deck is deck 5 and they can see right into your balcony. It didn't bother us, but I just want to give you a heads up.

As for the ports, if I do it again I would do an excursion in Hondurus. The Island is beautiful, but hard to see from the port on foot (there is a free beach with no waves, if that's your thing). I'd also do an excursion in Mexico. I think Belize has plenty to do right off the port, and all within walking distance. I wish the port days weren't three in a row. By the third day, we were ready to be back on the ship.

Good luck and have a blast!

Only problem was people on Deck 5 could look right into the balcony. No other deck would have that problem.

The sandwich station is open all day and well worth waiting in line.