Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

Cruising

Sail Date: August 07, 2016

Cabin: 2011

Overall enjoyed it.  Key Lime Pie is delicious!  Staff is friendly and helpful.  Loved trying all the different foods you had available.  I believe I gained five pounds while on this cruise.

I had always heard how beautiful Belize is to see. Belize City was a disappointment - not very pretty. However, I enjoyed Cave Tubing.
Many things are just to sell you something. Would like to see maybe some Pinterest type activities that can do on board that would be fun, creative, and entertaining. Example: Maybe something to do with the wine bottles/beer bottles and corks the ship goes through each cruise. Maybe how to make certain dishes and drinks (Example: Margaritas and Salsa).
Key Lime Pie was delicious!

Be sure and eat the Key Lime Pie it is delicious!