Carnival Dream from New Orleans May 8 to May 15

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 08, 2016
Ship: Carnival Dream

Overall a very pleasant and enjoyable trip.  Our waitress in the main dining room was FANTASTIC!!!

The spa is a separate company from Carnival and even though I pre paid for spa services I was still charged on my sign and sail card.  They did credit me however it was a major hassle.

Freeport was a waste Key West was nice and Nassau shore excursion dolphin encounter on Balmoral Island was one of the trips highlights

Food in the steak house is incredible unfortunately the waitress had a terrible attitude at best

Cabin steward and his assistant were great folks

Food choices were good and plentiful

I would sail again with Carnival but probably not this same trip however I would recommend it

waitress in main dining room FANTASTIC waitress in steak house could take lessons from waitress in the dining room

very accommodating cabin steward and associates

my wife enjoyed the balcony
room was good bath room a little cramped but overall it's what I expected

steak house food is fabulous
pictures are a little pricey but that staff is very accommodating
DON'T PREPAY FOR SPA SERVICES
Shore excursion in Freeport overpriced and over hyped