Great way to end and start the year

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 27, 2015
Ship: Carnival Dream

Every since the first cruise I went on a couple of years ago I became a sucker for them. I have been in two New Year's cruises and I am already planning the one for next year. I have to say it is the safest, cheapest way of traveling especially during the holidays. The staff at this cruise ship were exceptional. I would definitely recommend Carnival dream again.

-I want to give a shout out to Henry, MLanden and Rexlyn. They were our waiters at dinner and they were exceptional. Seriously they took care of our stomachs and were very enjoyable to talk to..

-MLanden- (bartender at Caliente) Muriel (bar tender at Piano Bar) was always taking care of us with our drinks. They always had an exceptional attitude with everything. I loved seeing how the staff gets along so well and they have fun at what they are dong.

-Mattias (Piano Guy)- He sings beautifully, if you want to just have a drink and chill you should definitley go listen to this guy. Hope they let him sing in Spanish more.

On the days at sea there needs to be more activities. Especially around 5-7pm

Eve was great. She was really sweet to us and always left the room clean.

Best part of the cruise! PIZZA ALL DAY.

I had to do my excursion in a hurry. Wasn't able to enjoy what the place had offered.
The Island was beautiful, the only thing that was disappointed by was the amount of time we had there.
It is always great to be back at home. The only downfall as of all the other places we went to is the the time. The ship should leave later than the times they give us.