Great Cruise, difficult travel agency

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 27, 2015
Ship: Carnival Dream

The cruise went great. The food was excellent. Service was top-notch and the ship was a dream.  But when I returned home and tried to claim my $125 rebate I was met with multiple challenges from

Before I use again they will need to streamline the process.

Cabin 6485 is an aft balcony cabin. We found it to be larger than most aft balcony cabins we have booked in the past. The balcony is large but, due to the sloping design of the ship's stern there was no privacy. Also this room is directly above the stage in the Burgundy Lounge. Anytime the band played we heard it. If we were to do it again we would book at least one deck higher.