All about $$$ not about a good time

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 20, 2015
Ship: Carnival Dream

2 TINY pools... Hot tubs were always cold.. Every bottle of water is $5 & every soda is $2. Gratuity is expected everywhere, even for a $2 soda..(comes to $2.48). The food was terrible always. Lobster/steak/fish/shrimp all sub-par. 6-7 main channels with ESPN not as one. Every movie played during the "movie nights" we're terrible. The track has no grip & wasn't usable after it rained (unless you wanted to slip). Big basketball court on top but nobody played because it was constantly windy.. Only got 3 half days on the islands but had to spend 5 1/2 days on the boat. Everyone couldn't wait to get home! Seriously, just find a resort at the place you want to & save thousands..

Worse than fast food! Pizza was awful. The same food in the buffet every time. Ended up eating salad every meal.

Only thing to do was lift weights but I can't really think of a weight room worse than that. All shiny but stupid exercises. Probably was one that you could pay 20$ to use every day?

The phrase "there is nothing to do" was used at least 20-30 times.

The youngest person in our family thought everything was way to kiddy.

Friendly! I wouldn't be as friendly as him if Carnival was charging me room & board to work on the boat.

A blind orangatang could have designed this ship better. Nasty people everywhere. Every hot tub was cold (I felt every one multiple times) so I never got in.

Tiny rooms! We had one of the bigger ones! Shows they want to cram as many people on board in order to bring in the most possible $.

You couldn't pay me to get back on this boat. Total trip with balcony view will cost you an arm.