Great Cruise!

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 13, 2015
Ship: Carnival Dream

My daughter and I went on this cruise together needing a break from school and work and we had such a great time!  First time ever getting a Balcony and it was wonderful!  Everyone was wonderful and we so enjoyed the Auctions ran by Chris and Soma!  Looking forward to my Art that I purchased!  Also, our dinner was especially wonderful because of our waiters, Allan and Rahmat. They were so awesome!!!

They had lots of picture taking and the pictures were great!  Lots to choose from but very expensive!  For so many pictures being taken, I think Carnival needs to give people breaks if they buy 3 or 4 pictures at a time because $88 for only four pictures is very expensive!

The whole week of being catered to was what we both needed!  Awesome Cruise!!!

Big Smile

Tina, who cleaned our room, was awesome! Always greeted my daughter and I with a big smile and even when I called, she would know my name and would bring us what we needed.