Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Overall amazing cruise!

Sail Date: December 13, 2015

I have no complaints about this cruise. Service was outstanding, food was incredible, and a variety of offered activities kept us busy. My favorite port was Grand Cayman. There were many nice shops, and the beach was the cleanest, prettiest beach I have ever seen, with crystal clear water.

The interior stateroom was all we needed. It was clean and had all the basic amenities.

All the food was delicious, but some of my favorites were the sea day brunch, the main dining room dinner, and room service pizza.