Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: November 29, 2015

HappyAlthough I had done this cruise before, my friend had not so we chose it....we had a great time..beware though, the DREAM is a large ship.   You have lots of walking to cover it..the crew was fantastic..our cabin 2404 was the first Cove Balcony I had been was actually great..would do it again in a heartbeat..Carnival does need to upgrade their mattresses however..mine was a little worn out...but that was a small thing compared to the fun we had...all in all a very fun cruise.

Cabin / Stateroom This was my first cove balcony and it was much closer to the water, with a nice breeze but not overly windy...the room was the same size, but about 10 sq. Ft. Larger balcony...would definitely do it again.

The only tip I have is to just relax & have a good time!!